welcome


About Me

My photo
Canada
Still looking for myself............

Friday 8 April 2011

Rhythm



The sweet scent of rain
on a cool July night
moon beams across the room
and blankets me with light.
I gaze out my window
a breeze then kissed my cheek
filling me with wonder
unable then to speak
I sit upon my bed
and gaze up at the sky
the stars map out the universe
now wishing I could fly.
The crickets fill my ears
with their soothing bedtime song
my curtains dance in time
with the whistling wind along.
I tap out the measure
and shuffle with my feet
and notice all in harmony
with my heart beat.
It then leads me to wonder
is this what God had planned
for everything to be in rhythm
when He created man.....


Elizabeth Taylor
April 8/11                
Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment