welcome


About Me

My photo
Canada
Still looking for myself............

Friday 8 April 2011

Starting Over



I want to start all over
I want to start anew
if I could start right now
this is what I would do.
I would change my name to Shannon
and maybe grow my hair,
I would gain a lot of confidence,
and have no history there.
My life would be exciting,
my future bright and warm,
the possibilities are endless,
my control with shape and form.
I would start with lots of wisdom
my choices slow to use
and everyone would respect me
yeah, that's what they would do.
I would like to be different,
an icon for all time,
someone they would remember,
saying she's a friend of mine.
I would start each day smiling,
open my curtains with a twirl,
singing praise and glory,
saying "good morning to you world."
Yeah, if I could start all over,
I would not be the same,
if I could start right now,
I would start with my name.

Elizabeth Taylor
Jan/2011
Feel free to leave comment

No comments:

Post a Comment