welcome


About Me

My photo
Canada
Still looking for myself............

Friday 11 March 2011

Eclipse



Your embrace still lingers on my skin
Your caress remains embedded 
upon my heart
I can still feel you near
Your scent still fills my soul
Your whispers linger in my ear
My tears wet this page
The salt stings my obvious wounds
I won’t let you see my face
but how I am a fool and turn from you loving embrace
Like a flower full of thorns I protect my delicate side
I am ashamed and I cry
You can’t get past my barrier
I won’t look you in the eye
You are the sun and I am the moon
Who is to blame
Like two ships passing in the night
Our timing just not the same
You say I can make you fly
When you’re with me you soar
Love lifting you to heaven
where you’ve never been before
how I love the warming of the suns rays
scattering winters shadows
when spring comes a daunting
I can barely breathe
when you tell me that you love me
it overwhelms my sleeping mind
cause when you touch me
I fall to pieces every time
what am I to do for I am the moon
I alone eclipse in my shame
and you are the sun
the one who deserves acclaim
but when dawn greets us with a kiss
horizons joining our separate worlds
now no longer in just black and white
crimson aurora for you are the day
and velvet cobalt for I am the night

  Elizabeth Taylor
Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment