welcome


About Me

My photo
Canada
Still looking for myself............

Friday 11 March 2011

POUR DOWN YOUR LOVE


Who can fill the deepest rivers of my soul
and quench my desert heart
aquatic sounds surround me
and drench me with your love
when you are near 
the rain pours 
immersing me
nearly drowning in your love
I am am filled
I am loved
my heart erupts with your kiss
electricity surrounding, lightning fills the sky
your touch creates a storm in me
yet comforts me all the while
the confusion is addictive
I crave it all the time
like the most delicate of flowers
you nurture and tend to me
careful to protect and display me
proud of the joy you bring
creating colors so bold
Everyone can see
you are the rain, the storm within my soul
my roots will always seek you
only you can quench this thirst
and if I were to lose you
I would surely                                                 
whither
and die                                           


Elizabeth Taylor
27/8/10
Feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment